Friday, March 6, 2015

36 weeks

February 28, 2015

What a week. It started off Sunday by waking up to find that Owen had thrown up at some point in the middle of the night and then proceeded to sleep in it. It was nasty. I was hoping it was an isolated event and that maybe he had just gotten choked. However, he threw up 4 more times throughout the day. If that wasn't enough, Patrick returned home Sunday afternoon and wasn't feeling well either. He ended up staying up most of the night, was in bed sick for two days, and Owen continued with his puny self until Tuesday night.



Photo thoughts:
Baby has grown but I still think it's smaller and lower than Owen. Funny how babies can house the uterus differently. I know this one is probably more in front because my muscles have been stretched out before.

Pregnancy symptoms:
Luckily, I was pretty symptom free this week except for some lower back pain first thing in the morning and the usual heartburn. I'm so ready to sleep on my back again. My pregnant hips don't like the side sleeping very much these days.

Boy or girl:
We made progress on the boy name this week. Maybe it'll be a boy?

Cravings:
Since I had two sick boys at the house this week I ended up eating a lot of easy foods from the pantry. I wasn't going to cook for just me. I ended up eating soup, crackers, and peanut butter sandwiches. You would think that I was sick too! I'm so incredibly thankful that the Lord protected me from getting sick.

Best moment of the week:
The fact that I didn't get sick really is a miracle. I know it's gross to talk about but Owen literally threw up on me Sunday night. We both had to completely change clothes. I thought for sure I was next. I also worked Friday and Saturday this week and both shifts went really well. I was very thankful that my boys managed to get well enough to manage without me and that I didn't contract too much at work.

Looking forward to:
Having a healthy house again, getting it cleaned up (even though I did more loads of laundry this week than ever), and making it to full term. I have a good feeling this baby is going to hang out longer than it's brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment