Tuesday, March 3, 2015

33 weeks

February 7, 2015

I'm having to play catch up. I've been a terrible blogger lately. Forgive me while I go back in time for a moment. Let's see... This week was busy. Everything (as in our normal weekly activities) was in full swing plus I added breakfast with a friend Monday, a birthday party for Patrick's grandmother, work Thursday (which I haven't been doing), and a doctors appointment.



Photo thoughts:
I don't think I look as big as I feel at times. Also, this bump seems so low. Is it just me?

Pregnancy symptoms:
I've been feeling really good. My energy level is good until we put Owen to bed and then I follow shortly after. It's hard to stay up past 9pm. Sad- I know. However, I'm still waking up in the middle of the night so I think that's part of the reason I'm requiring an early bedtime.

Boy or girl:
A couple of ladies that I work with did the necklace test where you put a charm on the end of a necklace and hold it over the moms belly to see which way it swings. I'm not really sure what the official name for this type of test is, but they both said that it's a girl. Lol. 

Food cravings:
Nothing specific. However, I had this major craving for french fries when I left work Thursday. Patrick stopped by Publix on his way home from eating dinner and fixed me some when I got home. I married a good man.

Best moment of the week:
I had a good doctors appointment Friday. Baby and I are healthy and I have no complaints. I haven't gained any weight since my 28 week appointment (January 8th) which is odd, but baby is still growing on track so it appears to be getting exactly what it needs. My doctor mentioned it just to make sure I wasn't sick or anything. I assured her that I eat plenty! I'm sure there will be a different story in two weeks. I remember packing on the pounds at the very end with Owen.

No comments:

Post a Comment