Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Nursery progress

Things are looking good in the nursery. We are to the point that if baby came tomorrow (not that I want that), I'd feel okay about the state of things in there.


I have a few more touches that I'd like to make like shelves above the dresser and changing table. Also, I've got an idea for a piece of artwork that I'd like to have made but it can't be done until we know if this bean is a boy or a girl. I'm hoping it will go above the crib.


Obviously, the pictures above the rocking chair will be changed out once we have some new family photos that include baby.


So... Let's see what still needs to be done.

Shelves
Artwork
Hamper
Trash can/diaper pail

Also, I might trade out the curtains with blackout ones later but think I'll also wait on that until we know who we've got in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment