Monday, January 26, 2015

31 weeks

January 24, 2015


Photo thoughts:
I'm not seeing the growth but knowing that my doctor is able to measure it makes me feel better. My weight didn't budge in the past two weeks. Who knows what baby has been busy in there doing?

Pregnancy symptoms:
Sleep... and I mean lack of it. I'm having a few contractions (not too frequent) and it's a reminder that my body is preparing for labor. I still feel like I have good energy most days in spite of my terrible sleep schedule. Hopefully, I'll continue to take advantage of the energy to get my loose ends tied up.

Boy or girl:
Most people still think it's a girl. I'm still really obsessed with thinking about girl names but I'm starting to think it's because I kind of have the boy name set (in my mind anyway). Once again, we aren't sharing the name until baby arrives.

Food cravings:
I am eating really normal things. I have been waking up with an incredible appetite in the early morning hours (like around 4:00 or 5:00am). I usually just grab a peanut butter fold over sandwich or a bowl of cereal and go back to bed for another hour and a half. I remember doing the exact same thing with Owen. I guess I'm doing a fantastic job of taking in my extra 300 calories they say is needed for the third trimester.

Best moment of the week:
Patrick got two off days this week since he just came back from a trip. It was an unexpected surprise to find out Monday night that he didn't have to work the next day. Also, I had another OB visit this past week. Everything is continuing to look great! Baby continues to measure on track. I'm contracting occasionally but not nearly like I did with Owen in terms of frequency.  

Looking forward to:
Meeting this baby. There is something about getting into the 30's that makes this so much more real to me. I'm getting more excited to find out who this little person is that I'm carrying around.

No comments:

Post a Comment