Monday, January 19, 2015

30 weeks

January 17, 2015


Photo thoughts:
Baby is growing. I think I can see a difference between this week and last. Maybe?

Pregnancy symptoms:
I've started waking up in the middle of the night again. Sometimes I just can't seem to fall back asleep no matter what I do. Also, I've noticed more contractions this past week. They aren't nearly as frequent as when I was pregnant with Owen but they are more crampy when they occur. I'm in the third trimester though so I guess it's time for some of this to start.

Boy or girl:
I started feeling girl vibes again this week and really started to think way more about girl names. We have nothing decided in the name department. We didn't decide on Owen until I was about 32 or 33 weeks though maybe in a couple weeks we'll have something.

Food cravings:
I still have noticed that I have a bit more of a sweet tooth, but I think I'm doing okay with it. I'm also doing way better with meat. Probably the best I've done this entire pregnancy.

Best moment of the week:
Patrick and I celebrated 7 years of marriage on Monday and had dinner at Bellinis. It was delicious. We enjoyed great food, conversation, and a night off from our little man. On top of that, we had a second date night this week because Patrick and I decided to take a hospital tour since I'll be at a different hospital for this baby. We followed it up with dinner so we got two date nights this week! Thanks Jane and Bruce!

Looking forward to:
Patrick returning from his ski trip! I don't like it when he's gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment