Sunday, January 11, 2015

27 weeks

December 27, 2014 (Week of Christmas)


Photo thoughts:
Going for a different angle this time. Ha. This was taken sometime between 27 and 28 weeks (So not actually the week of Christmas). I'm running out of lap space.

Pregnancy symptoms:
I feel like this little one had a big growth spurt about a week ago and now I'm holding steady. There is still a ton of movement which I love. My energy is returning now that I've had time off to rest and recover from nights and from being sick.

Boy or girl:
I'm still thinking boy.

Food cravings:
I'm not really sure there have been any cravings lately. I've just been trying my best to eat reasonably healthy through the holidays. I'm trying to remember my prenatal vitamins, drink plenty of water, and hoping that I can squeeze in a little exercise here and there.

Best moment of the week:
Christmas morning of course! Owen was so funny. He absolutely loved his blue truck that Santa brought:)


I did have to work but only from 11am-8pm. It really didn't bother me since it was during the day time! Plus, it ended up being a great shift.

I should also note that I painted the nursery Saturday and Sunday because the hardwood floors got installed by a crew on Monday! We took the morning to hang out as a family outside of the house since it was a little loud. Owen loved our breakfast company.


Looking forward to: 
Spending time with my family, celebrating the new year, and getting back to a normal schedule soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment