Tuesday, October 28, 2014

16 weeks

Okay, my plan is to catch up to real time this week. Get ready!

October 11, 2014

I forgot to mention last week that I started doing some zumba instead of running. Running was getting uncomfortable and I usually ended up just walking. I did zumba while I was pregnant with Owen (until the preterm contractions got bad) and really enjoyed it. So far I haven't gotten sick. Patrick and Owen have it bad though. I feel bad for them both.


Photo thoughts:
Maybe I'll just show off the size of Owen's belly instead of my own?

Pregnancy symptoms:
I've been relatively symptom free this week. However, I think baby had a growth spurt. It makes me sad that I don't have a picture. I'm feeling more movement which always makes me happy.

Boy or girl?
I had a patient tell me that I'm having a girl. I'm going to find this all really funny if it turns out to be a boy. Also, I know people say this all the time, but I really don't care what we have! I'm just thrilled to be having another child.

Food aversions/cravings:
I think I have a problem... I made pumpkin gooey squares this week.



Makes for a great breakfast in bed with coffee.

Best moment of the week:
Just a nice chill week. Sometimes it's really good to have these kinds of weeks where nothing is crazy.

Looking forward to:
Hmm... I really have no clue this week. Maybe the weekend being over? I still dread weekends.


No comments:

Post a Comment