Wednesday, October 8, 2014

14 weeks

September 27, 2014

Last week was pretty uneventful and it made for a nice slow week. I had a doctors appointment Monday that went well. The doctor was able to find baby's heartbeat easily. I made pumpkin bread Tuesday that was delicious and I'm considering making more this week. Patrick and I went to Lowes Thursday to look at plants for the front yard and purchase mums. It's feeling like fall around here and I love it!


Photo thoughts: We tried a new location. I'm still not feeling it. Maybe it's just because I'm not into having pictures of just me. Lower abdomen is still poking out more than normal, but not enough that other people can tell. Patrick said he noticed this week at one point.

Pregnancy symptoms: Heartburn how I hate you. I don't remember heartburn showing up this early with Owen. Maybe I should go back and check. I've started taking zantac. Otherwise I'm feeling pretty normal. My energy is returning which is really nice. Not only did I bake up a storm Tuesday and take a meal to my friend that just had a baby, I actually cleaned the screened in porch last week. It feels good to have energy for this stuff again and not be constantly wishing I could crawl back in bed.

Boy or girl: The early heartburn has me thinking girl.

Food aversions/cravings: Does pumpkin bread count as a craving? I think it had more to do with it officially being fall. Can't think of anything besides pork that I'm unwilling to eat at the moment.


Best moment of the week: I'm already feeling this baby move! Completely shocked since I'm pretty sure I was between 16 and 17 weeks with Owen, but even then it wasn't this distinct. However, I had an anterior placenta during that pregnancy and I've been told that makes it more difficult for moms to feel baby move.

Looking forward to: Taking advantage of this new found energy to deep clean this house. It needs it bad. My lack of energy the past two months has taken a toll on things. I started cleaning under the bed today. Then I pulled out all my maternity clothes so I can wash them. Hoping to get everything organized and ready for when I need it in a few weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment