Friday, October 3, 2014

11 Weeks

September 6, 2014

We got a lot of work done this week. We removed carpet, cleaned the floors, painted shelves, and got estimates on new flooring. I haven't yet nailed down what we are going to do with the remaining bedroom upstairs that still needs hardwoods, but we are moving forward with carpet in the basement bedroom/playroom next week. Unfortunately, I have no picture of my growing tummy for you. It's okay though because it really isn't looking any different. Instead, I'll post a picture of Owen and I.

Sweet baby is getting so big!
Photo thoughts: I love my little man. I can't believe he's going to be 2 in a couple months or that he'll be a big brother in a few short months. It's overwhelming if I sit and think about it too long.

Pregnancy symptoms: I've started getting up in the middle of the night to answer natures call. It's not every night, but it's happened a few times now. I made it longer this time before this annoying symptom arrived.

Food aversions/cravings: I actually wanted meat towards the end of this week! This is big news. I had Patrick cook beef short ribs in the crock pot to be served up with creamy parmesan grits. It was delicious!

Boy or Girl: I'm thinking boy since I've been feeling so good lately. The nausea has gone away. I guess I'm nearing the end of the first trimester anyway.

Size of baby: No picture this week and I probably won't be posting many more because I don't plan on scanning this baby quite so much. I was obsessed when I was pregnant with Owen. I couldn't wait to find out what we were expecting. This time, I'm willing to wait. I'm always shocked to hear that The Bump says baby is the size of a lime this week. Really? It just doesn't seem possible that I'm carrying around a lime sized baby.

Best moment from the week: Getting some work accomplished on the house!

Looking forward to: Getting my new 9th grade dgroup going on Wednesday, new carpet going in the basement, painting, and I'm actually starting to prepare myself to share the news with everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment