Friday, September 26, 2014

Unexpected and Expecting

Well that was an unexpected break! Sorry to go MIA. There hasn't been much going on and yet there feels like there has been a ton going on. Can anyone else relate to that? No real progress has been made in the basement. We've got hardwood floors that match the upstairs that are on their way. My guess is that whoever we pay to install the hardwoods, we will also ask to put some baseboards down in the basement bedroom.

I've been super stressed the past few weeks with some potential big changes in our future. It's not all bad, it's just been a lot to think about. We are trying our best to be patient and trust God to work out all the details. Sorry to be secretive, but I really can't share more than that right now. Just keep us in your prayers...

...Especially because...We're expecting!


We've been very slow to get this news out to the world (typical second baby I guess). Since I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow, I figured it was time to announce to the blogosphere! I've been trying my best to blog about this second baby behind the scenes so check back for some updates soon. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!  



2 comments:

  1. SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! Praying for this baby and you! I am sure your Mom and Dad are over the moon! Can't wait to see this little once grow! God is so good and I hope you are doing well! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him/her so much already! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete