Monday, August 18, 2014

Beach time!

We are chilling at the beach this week with Patricks parents so I've got the blog on autopilot. Actually, it's been on scheduled posts for a week already because we spent last week with my family. I've been looking forward to these two weeks. It's nice to reconnect as a family after a crazy busy summer and it's also great to unplug for a while.

testing out the beach gear a few weeks ago.
I'll catch up on comments (if there are any) and such when I return home. I'm also thinking I'll have to make a post on beaching it with a baby. Babies are great, but they definitely throw a wrench in the normal vacation routine:) Let's just pray that Owen doesn't get an ear infection this year!

1 comment:

  1. Hope he stays well and loves the beach. Have fun and tell Jane it's time to find a "granny" name.

    ReplyDelete