Monday, July 7, 2014

Microwave Chocolate Chip Cookie

I saw a recipe for a microwave chocolate chip cookie on my facebook newsfeed forever ago. We're talking at least a year. At the time, I thought it was silly. How lazy! Just make some REAL cookies if you're going to go through the trouble. Well... fast forward to a couple weeks ago. Owen needed to be in bed and I found myself wishing I had some slice and bake cookies in the house because I just wanted one cookie. ONE. I didn't want to whip up a whole batch because then I would eat the whole batch.

Then my brain remembered. What was that about a cookie in the microwave? Unfortunately, a quick google search allowed me to find said recipe. Even more unfortunate is that it is not only edible, but pretty darn good. Evening chocolate chip cookie craving solved!

first bite.

hmm...
More please!
I'll warn you. The cookie isn't much to look at. It also isn't really that great compared to one from the oven. However, in a pinch with a severe chocolate craving, a tired toddler, and several days left of single parenting ahead, it's the best thing you've tasted all week.


No comments:

Post a Comment