Monday, June 23, 2014

Summer Cleaning

My sister and I got busy cleaning out the basement while Patrick was at a youth conference. Our home has a fourth bedroom in the basement that we've pretty much used as storage since the day we moved in until now. Since there is still no bathroom in the basement (maybe one day), I'm not willing to claim this odd room as a bedroom. My plan is to make it into a playroom.


I haven't been able to walk through this room in over a year. We will soon be able to rip out the carpet in there and paint! I'm still working in the neighboring room as well. I've been playing around with the furniture arrangement yet again. I'm thinking I'll ditch the over sized loveseat and just stick with the couch. I'll hunt around for a couple of chairs to put on either side of the entertainment center. They will need to be small but comfortable.


This has been a much slower process than I had originally planned.


All the stuff left behind the couch will need to be sorted through with Patrick. Some of those boxes contain books that will most likely end up on the shelves when they get painted. About five of those boxes contain CD's. I have no idea what to do with them. What have people done with their large CD collections?

No comments:

Post a Comment