Friday, June 27, 2014

Small photo arrangement

A few months after Owen was born I bought 4 square black frames to hang on the wall in Owen's room above the rocking chair. I didn't have enough time to put finishing touches on his room before he was born thanks to my denial and late preterm delivery. The wall was bare and I was tired of it. I filled the frames with some of my favorite newborn pictures. I don't think I captured the arrangement to show you.

Anyhoo, all this to say that Owen knocked one off the wall a couple months ago and it broke. I'd never really liked them in there anyway. They were the only black things in his room and they seemed out of place. I decided I liked the idea of giving him some family pictures to look at. He loves to point to "mommy" and "daddy" and "baby Owen".

While hunting around for black picture frames (for the gallery wall in the basement), I came across white frames with mats that seemed like they would work way better.


Such an improvement. I know that y'all have nothing to compare it to but trust me. The white crib sits on the opposite wall and now it feels balanced.


Yay for pictures! I've been on a roll with them lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment