Monday, November 11, 2013

Grey Beige Kitchen

We all know what happens when Patrick leaves town- I paint! Last week was no exception. My sister kindly volunteered to help me. She is quite possibly the most awesome person I know and I love her for it. Last Tuesday she arrived around 9am with Starbucks (have I mentioned lately that I love her?!) and we set to work.

Let me remind you of the before.




It was still a mess from last year when we decided to remodel. We had to stop somewhere. Plus, I was waddling around at 32 weeks pregnant and in no condition to paint. A few weeks after Owen was born, I bought paint swatches thinking that I would make a decision and paint the kitchen while I was on maternity leave. Yeah, that didn't happen. In the end, I decided against painting the kitchen a different color than the rest of the main living areas. I feel that our house is too small for that and I didn't want to break up the space any more than necessary. So Olympic Grey Beige it is!

I mostly did the cutting in.
Caroline did the rolling.

No more crazy patches!
Now if I could just get up the courage to paint these...


No comments:

Post a Comment