Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Happy Halloween

We will actually be out enjoying our Mexican food Thursday night, but we might just let Owen wear his costume again. Sunday night the youth had their costume party and, of course, Owen had to participate with his daddy.

Simba and Rafiki Costumes
I wasn't planning on attending the party since I knew that I would be tired from working the two nights prior. Then I realized that I was going to have to be there to take care of Owen and bring him home so I threw on a costume I'd worn a couple of years ago and went as a ladybug. I just couldn't bring myself to be a party pooper.


Owen had a lot of fun watching all the students dressed up and dancing. He also liked eating the food- a brownie and hot dog! I think we wore him out though. I took him home around 7:15 and got him in the bed fairly quickly and then he slept until 8:45 the next morning! That has never happened. Owen has always been an up-with-the-sun kind of baby. He probably would've kept sleeping except that Patrick and I woke up and went running into his room to make sure he was alive! He just popped his head up off the mattress and looked at us like we were crazy.


Isn't he the cutest lion you've ever seen? I'm sure he's wondering why his daddy kept holding him out like that. It's written all over his face.

While we didn't take Owen to a pumpkin patch (gasp- I know), I did manage to get some really fun pictures while we were in Dalton. I'm sure we'll do a real trip to a pumpkin patch when Owen is older.




2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth! That Lion King picture is absolutely priceless! LOVE it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I enjoyed seeing your costume as well!

    ReplyDelete