Tuesday, January 24, 2012

NEW LOOK NEW YEAR

You may have noticed that I've changed the layout and look of the blog in the past few days. There is definitely a learning curve when it comes to getting creative with templates and I have absolutely no understanding of html code. So if you've been reading this blog in the last couple of days let me just say that I'm sorry for all of the craziness.

I am hoping that the changes I've made will make the blog easier to read and allow me to post larger pictures because, let's face it, pictures are fun. I was also tired of the blog looking like a scrapbook. Hopefully the changes will keep me happy for a while.

So, let's test this new look out. I'll go ahead and share a few more photos from our anniversary trip to Cozumel, Mexico.

The first day on the ship
Our beautiful swan
The theater on the ship
The Jewel herself
Right after we picked up the manual jeep in Cozumel. A face of concentration for sure!
A more relaxed face once we hit the open road away from the downtown area.
Sandy/pot holey road to Punta Sur. Our favorite part of the whole trip
Do you see how close the ocean is?
The beach.
Our little section of beach.
Testing the water.
One of the few pictures that I managed to get of the two of us on the trip. I need to get better.
Driving up the east cost of the island.
One happy man.
Enjoying our margaritas and snacks while we waited for the rain to clear.
The rain cleared. The puddles? Not so much... Mexico lacks drainage systems.
It's not much, but it's just about all I have. We will never forget our drive to Punta Sur, the ceviche (with shrimp and conch), the margaritas, the rain, the manual jeep, laughing as we drove up the east coast while getting sprayed by the rain, and successfully navigating our way through downtown Cozumel where traffic laws are basically just suggestions that nobody seems to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment