Monday, September 12, 2011

August Project Update

I realize that it is September. I am running behind. My project for August has been obtained. However, the project has been neglected due to a much needed vacation. Patrick and I went to the beach for an end of the summer/beginning of fall retreat. It was wonderful and now I guess it's time to get back into the swing of things. Here is a quick update on where I am with the project for August.


I will be fixing up this table sometime this month... I hope... It's a hand me down that needs some love and spray paint is just what the nurse has ordered. Well, that and some cushions and maybe a new table top. Here is a close up of one of the chairs.


I plan to start by finding some fabric that I like and then deciding the color of the furniture based on that. I'm hoping for a blue or a bright green. I'm excited to see what it will look like. I'll be back with pictures and an update on this project very soon I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment