Friday, August 19, 2011

My first mood board

As I mentioned earlier, I've been doing some thinking about our dining room curtains. Well, as you can see, I've actually been thinking about a lot more than that. Using a program called Polyvore, I developed my first mood board related to our future dining room:)
Dining Room Mood Board 2
It was my first time using the program and it was actually a lot of fun. I'm sure I'll get better and more proficient the more I use it. Here's a little breakdown of the room.

Table, wood chairs, and bench:
Sourav dining table, middle chairs, and bench (world market = around $900)

Curtains:
Sand Accacia Curtain panels (world market = $199)

End Chairs:
Linen Hayden dining chair (world market = $180 each)

Everything else we already have. I just pulled a random red lamp, white chest, and dark light fixture to fill the space in with items similar to what we own. Now this room makeover carries with it a pretty steep price. Guess I'm going to have to figure a way out to get the look for less.

No comments:

Post a Comment