Saturday, April 9, 2011

Wild Wednesday

I got this crazy burst of energy Wednesday that I am still baffled by. My morning started at the gym and ended at 11:00pm with furniture rearranging. I managed to squeeze 3.5 miles, ab ripper X, Lowes shopping, garden moving (no small task), crop planting, d-group, cooking dinner, and rearranging our master bedroom furniture all in one day. Right now I'm just going to focus on the last part of the day. Let me show you.

Do you remember how our room used to look something like this?


Well now it looks more like this.


I've been contemplating making this change for about a year now and finally decided that it was time. I have no idea why this decision had to come at 10:00pm when Patrick was at rehearsal and I had to work the next day, but it did. Needless to say, Patrick was a little surprised to come home and find our bedroom completely turned around. The strange thing is that the room feels more centered and a lot bigger now. Just look at the space that we've stumbled upon.


Just so you have a point of reference. That door is our bathroom and I was standing in front of our closet door when I took this picture.


Above is the wall that our bed used to sit against. We're now thinking that it'd be awesome to get some seating in here. From the day we moved in Patrick talked about wanting to at least have a chair in the bedroom. Before making these changes, our space didn't allow for it. Now, he just might get his wish.


Just another view so you can see what I'm talking about. And yes, that is Patrick's side of the bed you're looking at (just in case you noticed the Auburn coaster). Well, hopefully I can figure out how to find that random energy again this week. I've got more projects to finish and plenty that are begging me to get started on.

2 comments:

  1. I like it, now you just need something to hang on the wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm working on the art.

    ReplyDelete