Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Sneak Peek

I'm a little behind. So here is a peek at me catching up/finishing the March project and getting started on April's project.

March Project.
Spray paint is quickly becoming my best friend in cheap home renovation.

Round 2 of farming 101 (I sort of failed last year).
Things I learned last year. 1) Water is an essential component of plant growth. 2) Spacing does matter. This year, I am watering and planting correctly.... I think.

Happy Zucchini (ignore the mint that hasn't been planted yet).
The herb section of the garden.
Jalapeno (the only success story from last year's crop)
There is a little more on the way, but so far this is what we've accomplished. We actually have a Grow Box on its way. I stumbled upon their website a few days ago and decided to go for it. I'll update you on that when it has arrived. In the meantime, you can read about it here.

Hurley just wanted to say hi.
It feels so good to be up and about with a stomach that functions properly. Not to mention, this weather is amazing! Hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment