Monday, March 7, 2011

Dining room dreaming

I've been thinking a lot lately about our dining room. A little internet searching has brought some inspiration. You may remember this table I posted about a while back here. I've been looking for rooms with similar tables. This way I can see what I would do if I actually had a table that looked like the one I found but couldn't purchase. This is what I have so far.

A table from Pottery Barn
Another farmhouse table.
More modern with these chairs.
Yet another with modern chairs.
Simple
I like the mismatched white chairs with this one.
I also like this one with all white.
This is another dark table with white chars.
I also haven't ruled out working with what I currently have. Of course it is the most economical option. It would most likely involve lots of sanding, painting/staining, chair hunting, and more sanding/painting. Here is a reminder of our current table.


Of course this picture was taken before I refinished our chandelier. The table isn't bad. I would just need to work on it. The pictures have helped me get an idea of what I'd do though. We'll see how it pans out.

No comments:

Post a Comment