Saturday, January 15, 2011

Most used Christmas gift

There are a lot of gifts that get swapped during the holidays. While I loved everything I got for Christmas, I think it is funny how there are some things that I use way more than others. If I had to pick a most used gift for each member of our family, this is what I would choose.  Let me clarify, this isn't favorite gift, this is most used.

My most used gift: My camera that I got from Patrick. I use it all the time to take pictures for this blog. It's a Canon PowerShot. Perfect and portable. I'm no photographer so this is really all I need for now. I'll probably save up for a more expensive one later, but I think we will still use this one. It is great to have for trips and youth stuff. The more expensive cameras are just so bulky.



Patrick's most used gift: The keurig we got from my parents. I love it too, but I think Patrick has used it more. If you have a coffee lover in your house, then you might want to consider this.


Hurley's most used gift: His bed that is known to him as his "spot". He was confused by the concept at first, but now he loves it. It is his favorite spot to plop.



So it's been a few weeks since December 25th and I'm curious as to what everyone's most used Christmas gift has been. Is it clothing or some sort of gadget? This may even help people get ideas for good gifts later this year. I know that I always want to get something for people that they will use and think of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment