Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Like it never happened.

Does anyone else feel strange after packing up Christmas decorations? We enjoyed a wonderful white Christmas in Dalton with my family. After being snowed in for a few days, I came home and set to work on storing all the decorations. By that night, there was no trace that Christmas even happened.

before

work in progress
after 
Hurley was so exhausted from playing in Dalton that he slept the whole time. He didn't stir one bit as I drug our 7.5ft tree across the floor in front of him. I think he was actually annoyed that I was making so much noise. He buried his face in his paws.


Here are a few pictures from our weekend.

John and my Mom making Christmas breakfast.
Hurley outside as the snow was falling.
The patio.
Gus wasn't thrilled to share his home with our monster.
Before we opened any gifts.
The face of concentration.
Aunt Caroline
camera shy
snowman making
The whole family.

No comments:

Post a Comment