Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December 2010


I said I would post some more pictures of it didn't I? I also thought I'd show another picture of the foyer now that I have finished with all the trim. Please take note that I do plan on painting the front door, but I decided that it doesn't fall into the trim category and so I could save it for later. Also please take note that I am aware wreaths should be displayed on the other side of the door. However, I didn't want my Christmas wreath share the same fate as my beautiful fall wreath (RIP). When Hurley is outside, the wreath comes inside.

Do you even remember what it used to look like?

Now for some other pictures from around the house.

One sleepy bear...
Santa's house sitting on the foyer table.
Our Advent wreath.




No comments:

Post a Comment