Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas's Past

Our first Christmas in our apartment was simple and we had to get creative. We went to hobby lobby to find things to make some ornaments. The lights from our tree were hand-me-downs from a friend of ours as was the wreath that we put on our door. Our tree still looked kind of empty, but we loved it because it was ours. Now we really enjoy pulling those same ornaments out and remembering our first Christmas as a married couple.

December 2008
making snowflakes
Our "Christmas morning"
Unfortunately, I never took a picture of our tree last year. I'm a little sad that I don't have a picture to remember our first Christmas tree in our house, but I am determined to do better with year two. However, we did have a pretty cute addition to our family last Christmas...



We were a little preoccupied playing with Hurley on the kitchen floor... I'm pretty sure he was still sleeping in there at that point because he couldn't make it through the night without having to go out and "get busy". Crazy how things change in a year!

Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment