Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My new love...

I forgot to mention something I found on Saturday when Aubrie and I went shopping. We went next door to Southeastern Salvage and I fell in love with a table that was right as we walked in the door. So I took pictures...


It can seat up to 8 people and I love the chunky legs.


It's exactly what I would love to have as our dining room table. Not too formal yet large enough for big family dinners. They had one that was the exact same style but longer so it looked like it was made for the Dugger family.


Did I mention that I love the chairs too? The high backs were something I appreciated.


The table itself is less than $500, but when you add in all the $80 chairs it gets a little expensive. If only I had a fairy godmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment