Tuesday, November 23, 2010

He called an electrician!

Ever since we moved into our house we've been needing to call an electrician. The main reason was to get our garage doors wired up for some openers. It's crazy to me that neither of the previous owners thought it appropriate to park in their garage. I do not know this to be fact, but I find it highly unlikely that they got out of their car every day to manually lift the doors open. So while we were at it, we had the electrician do a couple of other things on our list.

Our lamp is actually functional now.
The plug we had installed in the floor.
The light above the sink is now functional as well.

New outlets for the garage door openers.
The outlet in the floor hides underneath our couch and those flowers are from Patrick. They were waiting for me when I got home from work last Friday. The light above the sink had never worked. We'd tried replacing it ourselves and couldn't figure out the problem. I cannot describe to you in words how excited I was to have this work get finished. My goal is openers by Christmas... We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment