Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Getting Started!

Before I begin let me be honest for a second. I am a mess. This is not a blog about how perfect my life is or how awesome I am. Neither statement is true. While I do have the most amazing husband in the world, I will not even claim to you that he is perfect. So there, I've said it.

This blog is about the things that I discover, do, visit, eat, live, like, learn, and love. It's about the love and grace received from our Savior moment by moment. However, this was too much to put in one title. Currently, I am going with "anything but simple" because that's how I feel about life right now. I'm open to suggestions though.

One thing I've recently learned about myself is that I love projects. I love having a list of things to do and crossing them off. I am completely type A when it comes to this and now I have this blog to be my little "project." I imagine this blog, at times, will be like a journal but someday I hope to post before and after pictures as well as step-by-step instructions on a few home renovation projects I have lined up. I also hope this blog will chronicle some amazing adventures that God will bring. Please enjoy the adventure with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment